Abaqus is simulation software usually used for finite element analysis and computer aided engineering, mostly used in automotive, aerospace engineering and industrial product designing. However, there are also other CAE products which can be used for this. The product is successful with academic and research institutions due to the wide material modeling capability, and the program’s ability to be customized. Optimizt Technologies is one of the best Abaqus training institutes in Pune here you can attain the best and advanced knowledge of Abaqus by our experts.
The Abaqus product consists of five core software products such as following:
• Abaqus or CAE (Complete Abaqus Environment), it is a software application used for both the modeling and analysis of mechanical components and assemblies and visualizing the finite element analysis result. A subset of Abaqus or CAE including only the post processing module can be launched separately in the Abaqus product.
• Abaqus/Standard, a general-purpose Finite-Element analyzer that employs implicit integration scheme.
• Abaqus/Explicit, a unique-purpose Finite Element analyzer that employs explicit integration scheme to resolve highly nonlinear systems with many complex contacts under emigrating loads.
• Abaqus/CFD, a Computational Fluid Dynamics software application which provides advanced computational fluid dynamics capabilities with extensive support for preprocessing and post processing provided in Abaqus/CAE.
• Abaqus/Electromagnetic, a Computational electromagnetic software application which solves advanced computational electromagnetic problems.
Each and every completed finite element analysis consists of 3 following separate stages-
• Pre-processing or modeling: It is a very first stage that involves in creating an input file which contains an engineer’s design for a finite-element analyzer.
• Processing or terminable element analysis: It is one of the upgraded stage, this one stage provides an output visual file.
• Post processing or generating a report, image, animation, etc. from the output file: This stage is a final stage that is a visual rendering stage.
Abaqus is capable of pre-processing, post-processing, and monitoring the processing stage of the analyzer. The first stage can be done by the compatible CAD software or even a text editor. Abaqus/Standard, Abaqus/Explicit or Abaqus/CFD software are capable of accomplishing the processing stage.
ABAQUS is sound suited to the modeling of hot rolling, cold rolling, deep drawing, stamping, extruding, etc. The advantage of ABAQUS is in process optimization, material comparisons, and general forming analysis. This allows for reducing time, effort, and material costs involved with trial and error manufacturing techniques. Take training with our Abaqus training institute in Pune and learn all the basic and advanced level of Abaqus.
Advantages of Abaqus training
The advantage of ABAQUS is the ability to do a wide variety of analysis such as analysis of acoustic sound waves, failure analysis/fracture mechanics, heat transfer, vibration analysis, etc. and not restricted to stress/strain type analysis or a particular deformation/loading setup such as rolling, forging, or structural analysis.
Using ABAQUS, a model can be developed which incorporates the plastic deformation, the heat developed from deformation, heat transfer to tools/dies, and texture evolution. Such a model would be ideal for the trialing of different practices and comparing results of different reductions, temperatures, anneals, mechanical properties, alloys, etc.